Restaurant, Old Street, London
February 2019 – M&E
Elite Contracting Ltd are working on this ongoing negotiated project with the client to ensure the project could be delivered within budget and on time. The project involves a full new Mechanical and Electrical fit out to an empty shell space. The new cocktail bar and restaurant will join the growing buzz and nightlife around the Old Street area of London.
- New LV distribution systems to install from the landlords supply.
- Installation of surface mounted galvanised containment.
- New lighting system to all areas.
- New small power installation through the bar, restaurant and kitchen areas.
- New Data installation.
- New Fresh air and Extract MVHR system to the bar and restaurant area.
- Installation of fire rated kitchen extract ductwork.
- Installation of toilet ventilation system.
- Installation of new Air Conditioning system.
- Installation of new domestic hot and cold water services.
We look forward to completing this project with our Main Contractor client, and ensuring the end user has a fantastic space to work out of. We will be updating progress on this!