Elite Contracting LTD have started work this week on an exciting full refurbishment project at a Volvo Dealership in Chiswick. After working with the Volvo design team and main contractor for several months finalising the Mechanical and Electrical design, it was great to start such a prestigious project.
Volvo’s objective of the refurbishment is to give the staff working at the dealership a new space to showcase the quality of vehicles they have on offer. Elite Contracting’s services on the project to date will included:
- Set up of temporary staff offices and welfare during refurbishment
- Strip out and isolations of old redundant services
- New LED lighting to Volvo standard in the showroom area and staff areas
- Small power installation in the show room and staff offices
- Data cable installation throughout the building
- Refreshed toilet facilities for staff and the public
- Mechanic and technicians services in the work shop area
- Energy efficient powerful LED high bay lighting in the Workshop area
- Replace external lighting around building
- Installation of new cabling for EV car chargers
Our programme key goals has meant minimum disruption to the client, and returning their showroom space in the quickest feasible time. During week 1 great progress has been made, including stripping out of the all redundant systems, and installation of the new LED high bay lighting in the car workshop.
We look forward to continuing with this project, and will continue to publish updates to show the positive progress of the project.
Elite Contracting LTD